Materials to Bring:
1) Junior Cadets and Senior Cadets: Writing Materials
2) Senior Cadets: NCC Overseas Trip Consent Form and $50 deposit (if you have not submitted)
1) There will be special training for Shooting Competition Members and Orienteering Competition Members
2) There will be inter-UG soccer competitions. Selected cadets will be participating in this competition.
3) There will be Sea Proficiency Test lessons conducted during this training.
4) During PT, cadets participating at the NCC Mini League Competition will fall out to train in their respective sports.
Please take note of the details for your upcoming Live Range:
Activity: Cadet Leaders Live Range
Date: 16 September 2014
Time: 12.00pm - 5.00pm
Venue: Nee Soon Camp
Attire: Number 4 Uniform with Beret
Reporting Venue: Front Porch
Reporting Time: 11.20am
Transport: 2-way Transport
1) Please wear number 4 uniform to school on Tuesday.
2) Please bring your Ez Link Card, Water Bottle and a book to read/study materials for revision.
You will be released from lessons at 10.55am. You will leave your bags in the NCC log room with your handphone. If you would like to be released from Nee Soon Camp after the Live Range, you will have to email or SMS me to inform me prior to the live range. Failure to do so would mean that you will follow the transport back to school.
For further clarification, do not hesitate to email or SMS me.
The Taiwan Mountain Trekking program will take place from 21st to 27th Oct 14. Each unit can only nominate one Cadet Leader for the program.
35 Cadet Leaders will be selected. The selection criteria are based entirely on the under-mentioned:
1.Previous Trekking Experience
The time-line that leads up to the commencement of the program is as follows:
10 Sep Submission of Application at HQ level
11 Sep Selection of Teacher Officers & Cadet Leaders
12 Sep Commencement of Weekly Training Program (till 20th Oct)
21 Oct Mountain Trekking (till 27th Oct)
All applicants (including teacher officers) must indicate in a separate document all previous trekking experience: be it at HQNCC level, school level or personal level and a short write-up why they should be selected. All Cadet Leaders must attach a copy of their NAPFA Test Results (from the year 2013) in their application. There is no need to go for any medical check-up till the participant has been confirmed for the program. The confirmation will come by mid-Sep.
All completed application forms must be submitted to Mr Philip personally by 3 September 2014.
All completed application submitted by the deadline will be given priority. All late submission after the said deadline and will be put in the reserve list. Incomplete submission will not be considered.
If you have any clarifications, do not hesitate to contact me via mobile or email.