Saturday, February 16, 2013

1 Star Kayaking Certification Course in March 2013

Good Day Cadets,

The following cadets are involved in the 1 Star Kayaking Certification Course in March 2013.

The details are as follows:

1) 1 Star Kayaking Certification Course (1st Batch)

Date: 2 and 3 March 2013 (Sat and Sun)
Time: 9.30am to 6pm
Venue: PA Water Venture (Pasir Ris)
Attire: Marist Singlet and PE Shorts (2 Mar)
           Barracudas T-shirt and PE Shorts (3 Mar)
Things to Bring: Booties or Old Covered Shoes, Dry Clothes for changeover and Money for lunch

Cadets Involved:

S/NO
NAME
CLASS
1.      
JAREN CHUA TZE WHYE
1A
2.      
LIM YU CHER
1A
3.      
NICHOLAS BRYAN CHIA SI YUAN
1A
4.      
TEO SEAN
1A
5.      
ZHUO JUNKAI, SEAN
1A
6.      
KEITH TOH ZHI XIAN
1B
7.      
NG CHEK YONG
1B
8.      
CHIA ZHUO ZHANG BOB
1C
9.      
QUEK YAN JUN, JEROME
1C
10.   
RYAN GOH XU JIE
1C
11.   
WONG WEI JIE KEVIN
1C
12.   
LEONG HENG YAO DERRICK
2C
























2) 1 Star Kayaking Certification Course (2nd Batch)

Date: 9 and 10 March 2013 (Sat and Sun)
Time: 9.30am to 6pm
Venue: PA Water Venture (Pasir Ris)

Attire: Marist Singlet and PE Shorts (2 Mar)
           Barracudas T-shirt and PE Shorts (3 Mar)
Things to Bring: Booties or Old Covered Shoes and Dry Clothes for changeover and Money for lunch


Cadets Involved:


S/NO
NAME
CLASS
1.      
ANG KOK LONG ALOYSIUS
1D
2.      
CHENG YOU GIN
1D
3.      
JAVAN NG WEI XIANG
1D
4.      
LEE SHAO REI
1D
5.      
YEO KAI XU, DANIEL
1D
6.      
LIM KER TAO
1D
7.      
TAY YU KAI
1D
8.      
BRYCEN ONG YEN CHER
1E
9.      
MARK NG YIN THE
1E
10.   
ADAM DZULKIFLIE
1F
11.   
GOH RYAN
1F
12.   
JARRELL TAN KIT HOW
1F
13.   
NG JOSHUA CHENG-YUEH
1F
14.   
CHONG YICK SIN, RUSSELL
1G
15.   
LOY XING KAI
1G
16.   
MARCUS PNG
1G
17.   
WONG WEI JUN JOSEPH
1G
18.   
CHOI WANG SZE WESLEY
1H
19.   
JAVEN LEO JUN YUAN
1H
20.   
KHAW SHAO HAO DINO
1H
21.   
LEE KYUNG HOON, SEAN
1H
22.   
TIMOTHY SOH YEE SONG
1H
23.   
CASPER CHENG YUE JUU
1H
24.   
IAN CHIA QI ZE
1I










































If you have any clarifications, you can email me or your respective teacher officers.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sir Philip

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this particularly great content on
our website. Keep up the great writing.

Here is my blog: Vapor juice

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce
a superb article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't manage to get anything done.

Also visit my page Muscle Rev Xtreme REviews

Anonymous said...

This post is really a pleasant one it helps new net people,
who are wishing for blogging.

My web blog ... Xtrasize Male Enhancement

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this
website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

Also visit my web page Muscle Maximizer

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your blog articles.


My blog post: Buy Test Force Xtreme

Anonymous said...

Great weblog here! Also your site rather a lot up very fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your
affiliate hyperlink on your host? I desire my website loaded
up as quickly as yours lol

Feel free to surf to my blog: optimum stack

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook
group. Chat soon!

My site :: Lift serum pro