Please note that there is a Round 2 Selection (Sembawang Sea Training Centre) on 24 Mar 2012
Date: 24 Mar, Sat
Venue: Front Porch, MSHS
Time: 6.50am – 1pm
Attire: PT attire (long sleeve if possible)
Remark: 2-way transport is provided
The expedition will start from SSTC to Causeway and back. If the weather holds fine, everything should end before 1200hrs and they will be dismissed from SSTC. Should there be inclement weather in the morning, the expedition will start at a later time. As such, please make your whole saturday available till evening time after 1730hrs.
Please consume consume a full breakfast before you report to school - this is important so that you will have enough strength to go through the expedition. Also advise them to have at least 7 hours of sleep the night before.
LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING
1. Student Identity Card (EZlink card) (compulsory)
2. One Extra set of dry clothing (compulsory)
3. Towel (compulsory)
4. Medications (sea-sick pills, Panadol, if necessary)
5. Sunblock Lotion (compulsory)
6. Sunglasses (UV protected)
7. Cap (compulsory)
8. Water Bottle with water (min. 1.5L, compulsory)
10. Wet-PT Track Shoes / Booties (Compulsory) ** Strictly no sandals or slippers of any sort allowed.
11. Track Shoes (compulsory)
12. Snack/Energy Bars to consume during the expedition (if they are hungry) (kept in ziplock bag)
TAN YI HAO
ELVIS TAN YONG JIE
CHONG YAO XIANG
ANG WEE ONN