As mentioned during the training on 23/3, Wednesday:
- There are many instances of cadets that have claimed to be excused from training but did not hand up the relevant documents (Medical Certificates, Parent Letters etc.)
- Your attendance since the start of 2011 is now reflected online here and the attendance section of the blog.
- ALL Cadets must check for errors in their attendance by Friday
- All highlighted yellow "?" in the attendance record means that you have not submitted any proof for your absence from that particular training, be it an MC or Parent Letter
- Without proof for your absence, you will be deemed AWOL from that certain training.
- If you have not submitted your proof for your absence from training OR have been marked "?" or AWOL for any training incorrectly:
- Please bring a copy of your MC OR Parent Letter for as a proof of absence, during friday's training 25/3/2011 and submit to the Admin Specialist when he approaches your platoon.
- If you are unable to reproduce the proof:
- Please prepare an explanation of which should consist of what proof did you submit, to whom did you submit it to and when did you submit the proof. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis. You may submit a parent's letter as well, but will be subjected to review.
- Parent Letters must contain the signature and contact number of the cadet's parent and must be dated.
- If you do not take any action by Friday, 25/3 you will be deemed AWOL from that certain training.
- Please be reminded you need >75% attendance to receive any CCA points for that year. Attendance is the most basic commitment you can give.
Please refrain from asking questions on the tagboard.
1SG Rong Kang